Saturday, June 13, 2009

Maud and Millenary!


For the next few posts, I am going to feature some of the vendors that will be at the convention and this one is a doozy! I received a wonderful story from the Saskatoon Star Phoenix about a milliner who was inspired by the work of Maud Hart Lovelace! The story is wonderful and after reading it, I emailed her to tell her about the convention. (The internet - just one more way for me make a fool out of myself talking to strangers...) But the wonderful thing is that she and her husband already knew about it and are planning to attend. And they are bringing hats!

Visit their website for a little taste of what is in store!

1 comment:

  1. How cool! Saskatoon is my home town. I wonder if the milliner and I borrowed the same copies of MHL's books from the Saskatoon Public Library growing up.

    ReplyDelete